Where u go when u good on the outside bad on the inside?
Out-siders looking in, tinted on the heart side
To the left side? But that's the bad side.
That's the side, where the devil and his goons rise
The question is will I make it just in time
To kick it with the livin and the good on my right
And my right is your left
Leave the goods alone
So I left to get right but now im all alone
Limbo, lets see how low I can really go
Food stop, gas, lodge, neon sign exits glow
But back to the question up above though
Or the question at hand its the same yo
Clock still ticking, Imma about to start bitchin
When the hours strikes twelve or a quarter past eleven
Flow
Still flows on down from the heavens
And I wonder why I screw with a gift so bless-ed
When mama done said always try your best-est
But mama dont know what she say just stresses
When life aint pure like an olive once press-ed
I...
Guess its, just all in the message.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
NEW 4 U
Posted by Z.A.M.I at 12:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment